The school may carry out a formal/informal assessment of the student in order to decide on appropriate learning or behavioural support. The school may also require further educational or psychological evaluations if there a need is felt for further information to support individual students.
Admission is based on the ability of applicants. This is evaluated through an assessment process which involves written evaluation, face to face interview and reports from the previous school.
Time and venue of the entrance test is communicated to the applicants.
At the time of registration, the following documents along with registration fee should be submitted to the Front desk of administrative section.
Filled in form should be submitted to the office along with
(1) Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student.
(2) Photograph of the parent with the child in [5cm x 3.5cm]
(3) Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested).
(4) Original Medical certificate of the student.
(5) Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested).
(6) In case the registration form is filled by guardians other than parents, it should be clearly indicated
(7) Address Proof:-Pan card/Driving license/Electricity Bill
(8) Aadhar card of the parents and child
( 9) Bank details of the child
* A basic admission test will be conducted on the specified date for eligibility of that particular class. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview.
* Admission is strictly subject to fulfilling of all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
Outstation children must get their TC countersigned by DEO (District Educational Schools Board of